Reduce admin / archiving costs and close deals faster by letting clients sign documents from any device - with the legality, security and traceability needed for professional transactions. Whether a report, contract or agreement, LPE sends any file type for formal signing, based on your workflow and using advanced e-signature with verified roles. LPE modules make it easy to integrate the signing processes in Webforms, MS Word and more.
• Prepare and upload files of any type
• Define a signing flow to meet your process requirements, add signing steps, groups and participants
• Customise signing flow properties with additional options such as time lock and notifications
• Easily invite participants in your address list
• Monitor your process in real time (not received, received, opened, rejected or signed)
• Hold an archive for future audits of completed processes
• Connect LPE application modules to create webforms and MS word documents
An LPE module
Build webforms and send them for formal signing using pre-set processes. Users can connect each form to a pre-defined process and set up additional bespoke policies; for example, allowing external recipients or public access to webforms.
MS Word Macro
An LPE module
Create, publish and distribute MS Word documents for signing using pre-set processes.The MS Word Macro can be inserted easily into any MS Word document and configured to connect to the desired pre-set process in LPE.